If you’re in the market for a new printer, you may be considering leasing a refurbished model. Refurbished printers are pre-owned printers that have been restored to good working condition and often come with a warranty. Here are all the benefits of leasing a refurbished printer:
- Cost savings: One of the biggest benefits of leasing a refurbished printer is the cost savings. Refurbished printers are typically much cheaper to lease than new printers, which can be a significant advantage for businesses with tight budgets. Leasing a refurbished printer allows you to get the printing capabilities you need without breaking the bank.
- Environmental benefits: Leasing a refurbished printer is also good for the environment. Refurbished printers are remanufactured and reused, which reduces waste and conserves natural resources. By choosing a refurbished printer, you can help reduce your carbon footprint and contribute to a more sustainable future.
- Quality: Many people are hesitant to lease a refurbished printer because they are concerned about the quality. However, refurbished printers are typically restored to good working condition and are often backed by a warranty. This means that you can get a high-quality printer at a fraction of the cost of a new one.
- Up-to-date technology: Another benefit of leasing a refurbished printer is that you can often get access to up-to-date technology at a discounted price. Many refurbished printers are newer models that have been returned or traded in and are then restored and resold. This means that you can get a printer with the latest features and capabilities without paying full price.
- Flexibility: Leasing a refurbished printer also provides flexibility for your business. You can choose a lease term that meets your needs and budget, and you can easily upgrade to a newer model when your lease is up. This allows you to stay current with the latest printing technology without committing to a long-term purchase.
At OfficeTech, we offer a wide range of refurbished printers that are backed by a warranty and supported by our expert team.